I am a very PROUD CANADIAN!
And since today is Canada Day I thought I would share the top ten reasons that I am so glad to live in Canada!
1) It's a beautiful country! And lots of it is still untouched... you can still take a hike in the woods, or go jump in a lake!
2) You can see almost anything in Canada from beautiful oceans, to big cities, to the Rocky Mountains that seem go on for ever, sand dunes, dinosaur bones and grassy plains.
3) There are so many diverse cultures... our country really is a melting pot!
4) SNOW! I love snow... in the winter at least...
5) Tim Horton's! There's always time!
6) Captain Kirk was born here....
7) Trivial Pursuit! It was created by two Canadian journalists you know...
8) Democracy! Getting the right to vote is one amazing thing I tell ya!
9) Robert Munch! Amazing Canadian Children's Author!
10) C-A-N-A-D-A.... its easy to learn how to spell in school and it means Village! Our Country is one big village!
There are so many more.... but either way you look at it its great to be Canadian!
So to all you Canadians out there...
HAPPY CANADA DAY!